Thursday, June 30, 2011

More and more Creativity

Yesterday's quickfire activity was once again focused around creativity. We were given three slips of paper and asked to write a story using the information on the slips. The first slip had a noun on it, the second slip and a sentence that we used to start our story and the third slip had a sentence that we used to end our story.

We then created a Google Doc and came up with a very creative way to write our story. We adopted a "round robbin" style of writing where each member of our three person team would each write a single sentence at a time as we went around the table. We continued to go around and around until we could reach a conclusion to our story.

Then we created some very crude pictures to help up tell our story. I am definitely not a great artist but somehow I ended up being the groups official artist and photographer. The process really pushed my limits and I must admit that I am pretty impressed with my results. ENJOY!

Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment