Friday, July 15, 2011

Multi-Genre Project: The Hunger Games Soundtrack

I have read the novel "The Hunger Games" By Suzanne Collins.  As I read the gripping tale of Katniss I would find myself feeling the same ways that Katniss was feeling.  If Katniss was depressed then so was I and if Katniss was feeling mushy and in love then so was I.  One of the major ways that I express my emotions is through the kinds of music that I listen to.  AS I read the book my emotional link to Katniss created a soundtrack.  I decided to create a podcast that highlighted some of the songs that I was listening to as I read and connected emotionally with Katniss.



OR you can download the mp3 HERE.
Please comment and let me know what songs were playing in your head when you read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment