Friday, July 1, 2011

My PLC is Enhanced

My personal learning network has grown a lot in the past few days.  It has definitely gotten much bigger in size and I think that is wonderful.  I have met and leanred from a lot of great new colleges that have a diverse and powerful wealth of knowledge and I’ve also connected to some great groups such as MACUL.  I think of those things are really great BUT I don’t think it’s the biggest change that my personal learning community has experienced..  The biggest change is that my learning community is more interconnected.  I feel like my PLC is constantly swarming around me offering up suggestions and information.  It has seeped into my social networks merging fun and professionalism.  I feel like I get more bang for my buck because there is a much higher concentration of quality information at my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment